MAP visualisation and interaction on the SPARC Data Portal¶
The SPARC Portal provides interactive access to a growing collection of data, maps, and computational studies that focus on the role of the autonomic nervous system in controlling organ function. These resources are made available to the public with the intent of advancing bioelectronic medicine towards more precise treatment of diseases and conditions.
Here, we provide instructions on how to use the various map visualization and interaction tools available on the SPARC Portal, as well as detailed instructions guiding users of the portal through specific exemplar use cases. These specific use cases highlight various types of data and visualizations that are available.
A collection of introductory videos are available on the MAP-Core YouTube channel.
- Cell Body Segmentation and Electrophysiology Data: Stellate Ganglion
- Mapping Cardiac Electromechanics in the Pig
- Mapping the Mouse Heart Neurites from Image to Scaffold
- Mapping Cellular Gene Expression in the Rat Heart from Image to Scaffold
- Mapping Gene Expression in the Mouse Lungs from Images to Scaffold
- 3D Mapping and Visualization of 2D Experimental Data Stomach Afferents and Efferents
- Rat Superior Cervical Ganglion
- Mapping Image Data in Mouse Colon